Advisory for Pensioners / NOK By Army Veteran Cell
Please Ensure that you have the following documents/take actions mentioned below:
1. Original PPO and other Corr PPO. These PPOs should have the following details.
(a) Army Number, Rank, Name, Qualifying Service,DOB, NOK’s name, NOKs DOB.
(c) Unique 15 digit pensioner id on top right corner.
2. A joint pension account with your spouse /nomination in case of death of either of the spouse.
3. Made nomination for LTA with your dealing Branch of Service HQ/Record Office ,Your Bank and PCDA and preferably have executed a will.
4. In receipt of OROP wef 01 Jul 2014 vide PCDA(P),Allahabad circular No 555 dated 04 Feb 2016.
5. In receipt of additional pension if you have completed 80 years or above age.
6. Made an AADHAR card and linked it with your pension account and submit your Life Certificate on line in Nov each year.
7. Claimed your maturity benefits of extended(AGIF) insurance on achieving the age as given in the EI
8. The PDA(Bank) has restored commuted portion of pension after 15 years.
9. Register on Indian Army Veterans Portal and have obtained an User ID & Password.
10. Your 7 CPC Pension is 2.57 x basic pension of Dec 15 , from Jan 2016. The new pension to be
started by banks by Dec 2016 as per PCDA Allahabad CircularNo 570.
11. A sum of Rs 10,000/- is granted to the NOK on the death of the veteran as part of Assured Decent Last Rites
Scheme(ADLRS). In addition, an amount of Rs 7000/- can be claimed from the Record Office/Centre as Demise Grant.
12. Your pension account is converted into Defence Pension Account to get the added benefits of PAI, Loan etc being given by banks.
For Any Enquiry Please Contact Us On:
Website – www.indianarmyveterans.gov.in
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Pension – 011 25674762, 01125674764
For Welfare _ 01125674067, 011 25671557
Toll Free _ 1800116644