Replacement of Lost ECHS Card

For Replacement of Lost ECHS card theu/m documents to be Submitted at Polyclinic/Stn HQ:- 

(a)  An application with complete details of lost card/cards.An upgradation form duly filled and photographs affixed of all beneficiaries. Application form is available in website  (Home / Downloads / ECHS membership & upgradation form / ECHS form for existing members.)
(b)  Photocopy of lost cards, if held.
(c)  An affidavit on Rs 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper duly signed by the Notary.
(d)  Demand draft (for smart card) Rs -135/- per card in favour of RC ECHS .  (Presently DD is not required till further instructions).

1 Comment

  1. I am along with my wife are legal residents of USA but we hold Indian Passport and Indian citizenship. We spend most of our time in India. I am member of ECHS and avail ECHS medical facilities. Any ambiguity? Please advise. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *