Minutes of the Virtual/ Physical Meeting of the TSEWA National Executive Committee held at 1000 hrs on 14 May 2022
The meeting was attended by the following:-
- Cmde Sudheer Parakala President, in Chair
- Brig CS Vidyasagar Chief Mentor
- Lt Col G Parvathesam General Secretary
- Cdr Chandrashekhar Joint Secretary
- Hony Capt MN Reddy Joint Secretary
- Brig RS Rawat President TSEWA, Central Zone
- Cmde Ashok Kota President TSEWA, South Zone
- WO Thiruchelvam President TSEWA, Tamilnadu
- Cmde KS Sandhu President TSEWA, West Zone
- Col Srikantha Seshadri President TSEWA, Karnataka
- Maj Gen SN Mukherjee President TSEWA, Eastern Zone
- Hav Harish Asthana President TSEWA, UP
- Col CAJ Swamy President TSEWA, AP
- Hony Capt GJ Manohar President,TSEWA, AP(Rayala Seema)
- Hony Capt KV Subba Rao President TSEWA, AP(Coastal Area)
- Brig DSC Varma TSEWA NEC Member
- Lt Col Dr. Bhaskara Reddy TSEWA NEC Member
- Maj Dr. B Bhikshapathy TSEWA NEC Member
- Hony Capt B Joseph TSEWA NEC Member
- Mrs Rekha Sekhri Co-opted Member, TSEWA
- Maj Balakrishnan TK Member, TSEWA
The President welcomed all present in the meeting and requested the General Secretary to commence the proceedings.
Item No. 1. Minutes of Previous NEC Meeting:
Item No. 2. Next AGM of TSEWA: The NEC discussed at length and decided that the next AGM shall be conducted at Secunderabad on 26 June 2022. All members are requested to travel to Secunderabad and attend the meeting physically. Joining of the meeting virtually (online) by the members was ruled out, as the meeting of large number of members cannot be conducted at TSEWA office, where a Video Conference System is established.
Action: The General Secretary is requested to do the needful for the organization of the NEC Meeting.
Item No. 3. Crowd Funding: Col CAJ Swamy informed that there is a poor girl student in need of a laptop and consider crowd funding for the purpose. The NEC discussed the matter once again in detail and decided that no crowd funding can be allowed by any TSEWA Zonal/ State Presidents or any other TSEWA Member. However, Lt Col G Parvathesam has magnanimously announced to donate his old laptop, if it is suitable, to the girl student for the time being.
Item No. 4. Migration of Pensioners to SPARSH System: Brig CS Vidyasagar explained that, all Post 2016 pensioners have been migrated to SPARSH so far. He explained the advantages of the system and likely problems to be faced by the ESM and Widows located at remote areas. TSEWA NEC discussed the subject in detail and requested all NEC Members to forward their suggestions on this matter by email to Brig CS Vidyasagar by 21 May 2022. The President requested Brig CS Vidyasagar to prepare a letter from TSEWA to the authorities concerned.
Action: Zonal/ State Presidents/ NEC Members are requested to do the needful.
Item No. 5. TSEWA Membership: The President appreciated the efforts of Brig CS Vidyasagar, Col Srikantha Seshadri and Hony Capt B Joseph who have motivated more than 700 new members, who joined TSEWA in the last month.
Item No. 6. Veteran Cells in various Formation Headquarters: Brig RS Rawat explained and appreciated the involvement and efficient working of the Veteran Cells, with the help of whom he could solve the problems of number of ESM and Widows. He suggested that all Zonal/ State Presidents to have the services of Veteran Cells as and when required.
Action: All Zonal/ State Presidents are requested to note.
Item No. 7. Donation to TSEWA: The President appreciated the magnanimity of Capt Bandi Venu, and thanked him for the donation of Rs 15000/- to TSEWA.
There being no further points, the meeting was closed at 12:30 PM and decided to hold the next NEC Meeting on 28 May 2022.
Cmde Sudheer Parakala (Retd)