REVISED DATES FOR HOLDING NEC MEETING AND AGM OF TSEWA
Dear Members of TSEWA,
- The Executive Committee of TSEWA during their meeting decided that due to certain unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, the meetings of (a) National Executive Committee (NEC) and (b) Annual General Body (AGM) meeting now shall be held as under:-
(a) NEC Meeting – 1000 hrs on Saturday, 23 Jun 2018 at 143, Vayupuri, Secunderabad
(b) AGM – 1000 hrs on Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at Community Hall of AWHO, Ved Vihar, Subhash Nagar, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad
- All NEC members are requested to make your travel plans accordingly and inform Col MK Veeramani of your arrival and departure. They are requested to arrive at the venues one hour before commencement of the proceedings and plan to leave for their permanent locations after 1800 hrs on 24 Jun 2018 on completion of AGM, if they so desire.
- All outstation members who are desirous of attending AGM have to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transport for the meeting. Please intimate your attendance to Col GB Sethi (Rtd), General Secretary to make administrative arrangements at the venue during AGM.
- Col Dr GB Sethi (Rtd) will issue detailed instructions on the agenda for NEC and 3rdAGM.
- Lt Col G Parvathesam, Treasurer, will put up the income & expenditure statement and balance sheet by 31 May 2018 in TSEWA Blog atwww.tsewa.org. All members are requested to visit our blog and seek any clarifications from the Treasurer by 15 Jun 2018. A copy of the same shall be put up at the venue of AGM.
- Any member can submit agenda points for discussion during AGM. The same be forwarded to Col Dr GB Sethi (Rtd) by 31 May 2018. Thereafter it will be assumed that you have no points for discussion.
- Gp Capt CRR Sastry, Joint Secretary, TSEWA will release TSEWA news letter during AGM.
- Tea, snacks and water before beginning of the AGM and lunch on completion of AGM shall be organized.
- It is requested for maximum participation from members both outstation and from twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad so that we chart our course for progress of TSEWA for next few years. Your support, co-operation and participation in various activities of TSEWA will take our organization to greater heights and provide maximum welfare to our members in particular and to ESMs and family pensioners in general.
- Kindly disseminate of the holding of AGM to known members of TSEWA.
Brig CS Vidyasagar (Rtd)