INDUCTION OF ADDITIONAL MEMBERS INTO NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (NEC) OF TSEWA.
The National Executive Committee (NEC), the highest policy making body of TSEWA, met for its 2nd meeting on 25 Mar 2018 at 143, Vayupuri, Secunderabad. Many important decisions were taken during the meeting by voting. The minutes of the meeting will be put up in TSEWA Blog soon.
Induction into National Executive Committee (NEC) of TSEWA.
As on date the NEC can have 30 members to deliberate and take decisions on various activities of TSEWA in providing welfare to ESMs and family pensioners. Considering the excellent work being done by few in this noble task, the NEC unanimously approved induction of the following additional members into NEC.
(a) Col MK Veeramani – President, Charity Div, TSEWA Mob no: 9948099410 (based in Secunderabad)
(b) Col Dharam Raj Singh – Coordinator, TSEWA Legal Work at AFT Lucknow, Mob no: 9415021582. (based in Lucknow)
(c) Col Harsh Vardhan Singh – Mob no : 9554011110 (based in Lucknow)
(d) CHEM (Nb Sub) Jugbir Singh (based in Mumbai)
TSEWA is glad that with the induction of these four additional members, decision making for any activity to be undertaken by us will be democratic, transparent and credible.
As members of NEC they are required to attend the quarterly meetings in Secunderabad as under:-
(a) Meeting in June and December of every year – Mandatory
(b) Meeting in Sep and Mar of every year – Optional
Their tenure is co-terminus with office bearers of TSEWA i.e. Jun 2021 when a new Executive Committee is elected by the Annual General Body in Jun 2021.
I, in my capacity as President, TSEWA have much pleasure in making the following appointments:-
(a) Col Dharma Raj Singh – President, Eastern UP, TSEWA
(b) Col Harsh Vardhan Singh – President, Western UP, TSEWA
Duties and Powers:-
- Tours. These two office bearers are empowered to tour in their areas of jurisdiction (Eastern UP & Western UP) for welfare of ESMs and Family pensioners after obtaining clearance from General Secretary, TSEWA for the proposed tour and also giving approximate cost of expenditure of such tours to Treasurer. All expenditure incurred on TSEWA works in their areas of jurisdiction shall be fully reimbursed.
2. Welfare Work.They shall endeavour to resolve problems faced by ESMs and family pensioners at their own level by interacting with PCDA (Pensions) Allahabad, Record Offices, Director Sainik Welfare, UP and Col Veterans in Madhya UP Sub Area (in Central Command Canteen complex, Lucknow). They shall project problems which could not be resolved directly to HQ TSEWA keeping President, TSEWA UP in the loop.
- Awareness Programmes.They shall endeavour to be in touch with local ESM Associations in various districts in their area of jurisdiction to gain their confidence and render them all possible help. In due course, efforts be made to organise the awareness programmes firstly at their own level and if required team TSEWA can be invited from Delhi / Secunderabad. Col Ajit Singh Rana, President, North Zone, TSEWA is requested to send a copy of Power Point presentation on awareness programme to Col DR Singh and Col HV Singh.
- Dissemination of Information.They shall endeavour to make a database of all ESMs and Family pensioners who are members of TSEWA and be in touch with them through e-mails, SMSs and telephone talks. They can keep appraising the members of TSEWA of latest developments in the area of pension, arrears, OROP, 7th CPC, legal cases, ECHS issues and problems if any in CSD to the members of TSEWA. The data base of members of TSEWA in UP is attached.
- Attendance at Annual General Body Meeting.They shall make all out efforts to attend Annual General Body meeting of TSEWA held in every June of the year at Secunderabad. All expenses are paid for by TSEWA.
- Advisory Role.They shall advise National Executive Committee (NEC) with suggestions to bring TSEWA closer to ESMs and Family pensioners in their area of jurisdiction. They shall also bring to notice of NEC any useful suggestions received from TSEWA members on various issues affecting the ESMs and family pensioners.
- Charitable Activities. They shall endeavour to find out ESMs and family pensioners who need financial support and send their details to Col MK Veeramani, President, Charity Division of TSEWA.
- Legal Work in AFT Lucknow.They shall assist Brig SKS Rana, VSM, President, Legal Div of TSEWA in filing legal cases, their progress till receipt of judgment from AFT Lucknow. They shall act as liaison between Brig SKS Rana and the advocate in AFT Lucknow. They shall also project any legal case after discussing with advocate in AFT Lucknow if any injustice is done to ESMs and Veernaris.
- Feedback.They shall submit feedback of their work or any achievements or developments in their area of jurisdiction to the notice of Gp Capt CRR Sastry, Coordiantor of TSEWA News Letter to be published in Jun 2018.
Sky is the limit as far as the welfare work is concerned. What is mentioned above is only representative. Rest is left to the imagination, dedication, passion of this wonderful team of Col DR Singh and Col HV Singh. I have no doubt the biggest state with largest number of ESMs and family pensioners (i.e. UP) will definitely benefit with induction of Col DR Singh and Col HV Singh into NEC and also as Presidents, Eastern UP and Western UP respectively.
Brig CS Vidyasagar (Rtd)
9493191380 (Mobile connectivity is very poor in my residential complex)