AFT – 29 B NOW OPEN FOR NEW PETITIONERS TO JOIN
- AFT – 29: Fixation of Pension as on Jan 2016 in 7th CPC by Notional Pay Method for Pre-2013 Officers pensioners is beneficial has received overwhelming response from members and non-members of TSEWA. The documents were scrutinized at HQ TSEWA and have been despatched to Brig SKR Rana, VSM, President, TSEWA Legal Division. The case is likely to be filed in AFT Delhi very shortly.
- In the meantime, a number of Pre – 2013 officers have approached HQ TSEWA to allow them to join AFT – 29. There is no scope now to accept additional petitioners in AFT – 29. Therefore a second batch known as AFT – 29B is opened to enable such officers to join the legal case.
- All India Coordinator: Brig CS Vidyasagar (Rtd).
- You are requested to send the following documents to my residential address given under my signature block: –
(a) Four legal documents (attached with four specimens to enable you to know where to sign and what to enter in the blank legal documents. Membership form is also enclosed for non – members).
(b) A photo copy of PPO.
(c) Personal Particulars containing the following:-
(i) Your service no, rank and name as in PPO.
(ii) Your postal address with PIN Code.
(iii) Mobile No and alternate Mob no or mobile no of your wife.
(iv) E-mail id (in CAPITAL LETTERS).
(v) A crossed cheque for Rs 8,000 drawn in favour of : TSEWA –AFT.
- Non members are first required to become members of TSEWA. The membership form available on the blog. Please fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS, affix a joint photo with spouse, enclose a cheque for Rs 100 in favour of TSEWA for life membership. Attach a photo copy of your original PPO and send the completed form to the General Secretary, TSEWA at the address given in the form. You will be intimated your TSEWA membership number which you must quote in all correspondence.
- You are required to send an e-mail to me at email@example.com and an SMS to me at 9493191380 to ensure your e-mail id and mobile no mentioned in personal particulars and membership form are correct. We are unable to contact our members in the absence of correct e-mail id and mobile no. Please appreciate TSEWA carries out its correspondence through e-mails only.
- Please note that if you do not enclose the documents mentioned at para 4 (c) and do not send an e-mail and SMS to me, you will not be admitted in the legal case and your documents will be returned un-actioned.
- Last Date of Receipt of Documents: 31 Mar 2018.
Brig CS Vidyasagar (Rtd)
Flat No: 442, Lift No: 6
Manasarovar Heights Phase – 1
Land Mark: Ushodaya Super Market
Manovikas Nagar (PO)
Secunderabad – 500009
Mobile No: 94931 91380
Pl See TSEWA Blog for regular updates at www.tsewa.org