PIO Office of the CGDA, Ullan Batar Marg, Palam Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110010
1. Furnish the number of pensioners rank wise, group wise and qualifying service wise who are being given pension as on 01 June 2016 for all three services Viz Sepoy X Group, Sep Y Group and to Service Chief of Army Staff. Similar information for equivalent ranks of Navy and Airforce may be provided.
2. Furnish the number of family pensioners all types separately viz those drawing Ordinary Family pensions, Enhanced Rate of Ordinary Family pension, Special Family pension, Liberalised Family pension, Special pension and dependent family pension rank wise i.e. from Sepoy X group, Sepoy Y group to Army Cdrs and equivalents. Similar information for equivalent ranks of Navy and Airforce may be provided.
3. Furnish the number of disabled soldiers who are getting various types of disability pension in all the three services based on disability percentage and type of disability such as
Disability percentage 20% to 100%
War injured and invalided with various percentages ranging from 20% to 100% and
War injured and discharged with various percentages ranging from 20% to 100% and
Liberalised Disabled Soldiers with various disability percentages ranging from 20% to 100%.
4. Furnish number of reservists who are being paid reservist pension from all the three services.
5. Furnish number of gallantry award winners award wise i.e. PVC to SM (gallantry) and gallantry award amount being given to various type of gallantry awardees rank wise from Sep X group, Sep Y group to Service Chiefs. Similar information for equivalent awards of Navy and Airforce may be provided.