1. I have the following queries in this regard;
    1. Has the Govt Gazzete been published for this.
    2. Date from which it will apply.
    3. Will PCDA (PEN) have to issue a circular for implimentation.

  2. I have a feeling that my pension has been wrongly fixed, can someone suggest me some Advocate who can represent my case, Regards , Col PS Bhatnagar, kindly contact me on my mail / Mob -9414077317

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *