Dear JCOs/OR Veterans & Family Pensioners of JCOs/OR who are interested in joining the TSEWA proposed Case AFT-30 pertaining to incorrect fixation of pension for pre-2016 pensioners & family pensioners,
1. Further to the trailing mails.
2. I have been nominated as Coordinator for case No: AFT-30. For the prospective litigants of the above categories, I will remain as the single point contact, till the list of litigants is compiled and sent to TSEWA for filing the case , along with the legal documents & payment cheques. Hence I request all prospective JCOs/OR veterans and family pensioners of JCOs/OR who want to join the above case NOT to send mails / post documents/ cheques etc. to TSEWA directly, henceforth.
3. Following information/ documents/ payment cheques are required to be sent to me by the interested litigants:-
a) Legal Documents applicable to Veteran litigants:- There is a set of four legal documents applicable to Veteran litigants, as attached. Veteran litigants have to down load the set of legal documents pertaining to them and get the same printed on A-4 size white sheet. Each of the four legal documents has to be on separate A-4 size white sheet and hence there will be 4 legal documents. Veterans pensioners have to put their signature at the appropriate place on each of the four documents pertaining to them. Prospective litigant NEED NOT fill up any other details in the legal documents , except putting his signature at the appropriate place . No need to put even the place & date. The details, place & date will be filled up by me, on receipt of the documents at my end.
b) Legal Documents applicable to Family Pensioner litigants:- There is a set of four legal documents applicable to Family Pensioner litigants , as attached. Family Pensioner Litigants have to down load the set of legal documents pertaining to them and get the same printed on A-4 size white sheet. Each of the four legal documents has to be on separate A-4 size white sheet and hence there will be 4 legal documents . Family Pensioner Litigants have to put their signature at the appropriate place on each of the four documents pertaining to them. Prospective litigant NEED NOT fill up any other details in the legal documents except putting her signature at the appropriate place. No need to put even the place & date. The details, place & date will be filled up by me, on receipt of the documents at my end.
c) Service & Personal Details – These details, as per the attachment are to be sent to me , duly signed at the bottom, by both the Veteran litigants & Family Pensioner litigants.
d) Self attested legible photostat copies of original PPO & the latest Corrigendum PPO. These have to be sent by both veteran litigants & family pensioner litigants.
e) Legal fee – Legal fees payable are given below:-
i) Sepoy – Rs 2,000
ii) Naik & Hav – Rs 2,500
iii) JCOs (Nb Sub to Sub Maj) – Rs 3,000
iv) Family Pensioner of JCOs (Wives of Deceased JCOs) – Rs 1,000
v) Family Pensioner of OR (Wives of deceased Sepoys to Havildars) – No legal – It will be paid by T SEWA .
f) How to pay legal fee – It can be paid by Cheque or by NEFT or Internet Banking facility.
g) Details of our Account for Remittance of Legal Fees by Internet Banking / NEFT.
i) Account No: 35238730663
ii) Name of Account : TSEWA –AFT
iii) Name of Bank : SBI, Bhaskar Rao Nagar, Sainikpuri (PO), Secunderabad
iv) IFSC : SBIN 0015568
Note: All those interested to remit money through internet banking and NEFT are requested to intimate the transaction details including the bank’s name, address of the branch & NEFT code of the branch, bank account No, name of the litigant & TSEWA No to the undersigned, Col Dr GB Sethi, General Secretary & Lt Col G Parvathesam, Treasurer, for us to link up the payment with the litigant .
4. Above mentioned 4 legal documents duly signed, Service & personal particulars duly signed, Self attested legible photostat copies of original PPO & latest Corrigendum PPOs and crossed cheque / DD drawn in favour of “TSEWA-AFT” for appropriate amount (transaction details as per Note above) are required to be sent to my address (given below by signature), by SPEED POST , to reach me before 15 Nov 2017. It is advisable that these documents and cheques are sent to me as early as possible , instead of waiting for last date. This will facilitate compilation of litigants’ list, verification of correctness of legal documents, realisation of payment cheques and submission of the litigants’ list & legal documents to TSEWA to enable them to file the case at the earliest, after 15 Nov 2017.
5. Please note that no request for inclusion of names will be entertained by me after 15 Nov 2017.
6. In case of clarifications , if any, please do contact me on telephone( tele No & mobile No given below my signature).
It is pertinent to mention that only TSEWA Members can join the case. Those prospective litigants who are not TSEWA members but want to take membership now are requested to down load the attached Membership form pertaining to them (membership form for veteran pensioners & family pensioners are different), fill up the same , affix photo, attach necessary documents & cheque, as per instructions contained therein and send it to the address given therein, at the earliest. After sending it , please get in touch with Col Parvathesam on mobile No:9490941822, obtain the membership No & intimate me for filling it up against their names in the litigants’ list to be drawn up by me.
Lt Col K P Radhakrishnan (Retd)
E-1/175, Sobha Hibiscus,
Bellandur Post, Bangalore-560103
Click on the links below, which will open in a new tab. The forms can be downloaded from there.