Minutes of the Virtual/ Physical Meeting of the TSEWA National Executive Committee held at 1000 Hrs on 06 May 2023
The meeting was attended by the following: –
- Cmde Sudheer Parakala President, In Chair
- Brig CS Vidyasagar Chief Mentor, TSEWA
- Brig DSC Varma,VSM Vice-President
- Lt Col G Parvathesam General Secretary
- Cdr Chandrashekhar Joint Secretary
- Hony Capt MN Reddy Joint Secretary
- Col Venkatesh Mahadevan Treasurer
- Col Ajit Singh Rana President TSEWA, North Zone
- Maj Gen SN Mukherjee President TSEWA, East Zone
- Cmde KS Sandhu President TSEWA, West Zone
- Col Srikantha Seshadri President TSEWA, Karnataka
- Cmde Ashok Kota President TSEWA, South Zone
- WO Thiru Chelvam President TSEWA, Tamil Nadu
- Col CAJ Swamy President, TSEWA, AP
- Col Anil Kumar Rai President, TSEWA, Bihar
- Lt Col Ravi Chowdhary TSEWA Advocate
- Maj Dr. B Bhikshapathy Member
- Hony Capt B Joseph Member
- Lt Col Ramana Reddy Member
- Lt Col (Dr.) K Bhaskara Reddy Member
- Hony Capt B Joseph Member
The President welcomed all present in the meeting and requested the General Secretary to commence the proceedings.
Item No. 1. Minutes of the Last NEC Meeting: The General Secretary read out minutes of the last NEC Meeting and explained the progress on each point.
Item No. 2. TSEWA AGM: The President intimated that the next AGM shall be conducted at Mumbai on 25 June 23, as decided in the last AGM and requested all NEC Members to be there in Mumbai by 24 June 23 After Noon, so that the NEC Meeting can be conducted which is mandatory. He added that NEC has to approve TSEWA Audited Accounts, Discuss the Budget forecast and approve the Agenda for the AGM. Cmde KS Sandhu explained all arrangements being done for the purpose with minute details and the TSEWA NEC appreciated his initiatives in this regard. Further, he requested all attending the meeting to intimate the details of their ETA and requirement of accommodation at Mumbai so that necessary arrangements can be made accordingly. The President requested Cmde Sandhu to send the requirement of funds for the arrangements, to Col Mahadevan, Treasurer.
Action: The General Secretary is requested to communicate with all NEC Members and coordinate the Ticket Bookings etc., if required.
Item No. 3. SPARSH Problems: Brig CS Vidyasagar explained number of problems being faced by the pensioners and his plans on his next visit to PCDA. He requested all State/ Zonal Presidents to send the details of problems, along with concerned documents, by 1800 Hrs on 09 May 23. Further he intimated that he is planning for two days stay at PCDA in his further visits from 30-31 August 23, so that he can solve more number of ESM Pension problems. He requested all concerned to send the following essential documents in each case: –
- Brief of the Problem
- Pension Payment Order (PPO)
- Letter from the Concerned Record Office
- Contact Number of Pensioner
Further requested the cases to be submitted in separate files as under:-
- Indian Army Pensioners Problems
- Indian Navy Pensioners Problems
- Indian Airforce Pensioners Problems
- General SPARSH Problems to be discussed with the PCDA
Action: All Zonal/ State Presidents are requested to send their cases well in time accordingly.
This meeting was mainly aimed at various arrangements to be made for the next AGM and therefore no other points were discussed. The Meeting was closed at 11:55 AM and decided to hold the next NEC Meetings on 27 May 2023 and subsequent Saturday of each week, till the next AGM.
Commodore, Indian Navy (Retd)