Instructions for Joining AFT-29 (Incorrect Pay Fixation By Notional Pay Method For Pre- 2016 Armed Forces Pensioners).
TSEWA has decided to take-up the subject case with AFT Delhi. All members desirous of joining the case are requested to follow under mentioned actions.
1. Action to be taken by the members of TSEWA as under:
a. Vakalatnama for AFT
b. Vakalatnama for Supreme Court
c. Authority letter
d. Certificate of Undertaking
e. Photo copy of PPO
f. Cheque for Legal Fees of RS. 5000/- for Officers and Rs.3000/- for Single ladies to be drawn in favour of TSEWA-AFT.
2. Action to be taken by Non- Members:-
a. Membership form to be filled and affix a joint photo with spouse.
b. Vakalatnama for AFT,
c. Vakalatnama for Supreme Court
d. Authority letter
e. Certificate of Undertaking
f. Photo copy of PPO
g. Membership fees of Rs.100/- to be drawn in favour of TSEWA.
h. Cheque for Legal Fees of RS. 5000/- to be drawn in favour of TSEWA-AFT.
3. If transferring the amount by NEFT, details of bank accounts are as under: –
a. TSEWA A/c No. 35088276014 – for membership fee only
b. TSEWA-AFT A/c No. 35238730663 for all legal cases
c. TSEWA- CORPUS A/c No.37123663228 – for building up of TSEWA Corpus
d. If transferring by NEFT, Bank details as under: –
State Bank of India,
Branch- Bhaskar Rao Nagar,
4. The all India Coordinator for AFT-29 is Cdr Sudhir Dua, you may contact him by tele/mail as under:
Tele no. 8828111408
E-Mail Id- email@example.com
5. The membership forms required for the legal case along with the SAMPLES for legal case are attached here with.
6. Address for sending the applications is as under:
Sainikpuri Post- 500094
Tele No: 09494037781
Land Line No. 040-27118390
Col Dr G B Sethi
Park Link Road, Near 2nd Cross Road
Secunderabad – 500094.
Click on the links below, which will open in a new tab. The forms can be downloaded from there.