WORKING HOURS OF POLY CLINICS
- As per Govt of India, Min of Def of Ex-servicemen Welfare Letter No 24(6)/03/US (WE).D(Res) dt 29 Jun 2005 & Central Organisation ECHS Letter No. B/49760/AG//ECHS ® dt 15 Jun 2007.
- The timings will be suitably displayed at the reception and also in doctor’s rooms.
- As pewr orders, the working hours for all ECHS staff (other than Specialists)would be 48 hours per week @ 08 hours per day from Monday to Saturday (Sunday being holiday).
- For specialist (for medical specialist & Gynaecologists etc…), the working hours would be 30 hours peer week (5 hours x 6 Days).
- The above time exclude journey time from residence to Clinic and back.
- The working schedule for the poly clinic will be decided by the “Regional Centres in consultation with the local Station HQ and SEMO/PMO.SMO of the Station.
- Lunch break is excluded from working hours for all staff.