ISSUE OF NEW ECHS CARD : VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTION FOR FILING PIL
- TSEWA thanks all those members and non-members who have voluntarily contributed towards the legal fees for PIL to be filed in Hon’ble Supreme Court on 64 kb ECHS card.
- Lt Col G Parvathesam, Treasurer has put up two lists of contributors to be put up in our TSEWA Blog at www.tsewa.org. Appx A lists out all those 186 members / non – members who contributed total of Rs 1,91,903 as on date and who have been identified. Appx B shows the list of 46 contributions amounting to Rs 38,803.95 received but names of contributors is not known as they did not give their transaction number to Treasurer. Our SBI, Bhaskar Rao Nagar, Secunderabad is unable to give us details of transaction but only remitted the contributions to our account. Total contribution received till 11 Apr 2018 is Rs 2,40,705.
- I have clearly mentioned in my earlier mails that all those who contribute to this noble cause are requested to send the transaction details by e-mail to Lt Col G Parvathesam at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a SMS at 9490941822. But they did not do it and now we have a situation where we are unable to thank them.
- May I therefore request all contributors in Appx B to kindly get in touch with Lt Col G Parvathesam, Treasurer, TSEWA to give their transaction details to him at the earliest so that he link up your contribution to you.
- TSEWA thanks all who contributed to this noble cause. We are confident that we will win the case when PIL is filed in Hon’ble Supreme Court against 64 kb card thereby preventing torture of uploading data to get registered on-line.
Brig CS Vidyasagar (Rtd)
9493191380 (Mobile connectivity is very poor in my residential complex)